16 January 2015

SEO


Who in the department has an Academia.edu page? A brief survey:


Only 6 faculty members:

Ami Bar On
Eric Dietrich (actually has two; the other I assume is for BizarroEric)
Charles Goodman
Bob Guay
Tony Preus
Tony Reeves 

and 14 current graduate students:

Jake Bartholomew
Aaron Bell
John Chao (actually has two; the other is for his cat)
Shelly DuFord
Jenn Dum
Phillip Emerson
Karin Howe
Seulki Kim
Hüseyin S Kuyumcuoğlu
Gina Santiago
Richard Saucedo
Christina Warne-Friedlaender
Jess Wielgus
Blake Wilson



5 comments:

  1. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming!
    Niche comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to found this blog. I have some facts related to this blog and I would like to share with all its readers. Definitely it is going to help everyone and aware people with some more knowledgeable points.
    ถ่ายภาพคน (Portrait)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot.
    Phoenix SEO

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is worthwhile reading this blog. I was searching such kind of blog for a long time but now I think I got a blog of my interest. I am thankful for these all suggestions mentioned under this blog.SEO Company USA

    ReplyDelete